Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Monday Morning

A busy day ahead. I start with a early morning heads and fran, useful stuff, but we over run and I cancel finance Andy. Finish off PEC paper and thanks to Kim for impccable proof reading skills. Off to lunch with Lesley, a delightful lady I have for a long time we reminisce then talk about tele medicine. The Bear and Staff is fine. Vegetable soup and prawns. Then back to the works for a sparsely attended Informatics working group. Still goes well and Bob is pleased with my strategy paper. We retire to Starbucks/ Borders for an americano/latte. top stuff. he makes me feel enthusiastic about informatics and valued. He surprises me with an enthusiasm for Jazz, but the fact he likes Michael Moore does not shock. Off home and then fish for tea. Website business and a couple of funny emails.

No comments: