Sunday, November 09, 2003

Wednesday

Caught up in the office and thought throyugh a lot of things. Team meeting, they are a gret bunch. Then its up to North PCT looked for a website for them but cant find one. We go off to the glass and bottle or bottle and glass out near rainford. Top banana. I have a pint of prawns, Paulis doing the atkins so goes for a caesar salad. I should know more about atkins really coz people often assume I am an expert on things diet related which I aint. Met a dietitian at the NOF gig who had wrote Diet trials as promised I got a copy in the post today.
After an intense and high level of strategic intent with Paul I end my day at Aintree. David is of course late, weare talking to a bunch of GP's about Bariatrics. They are a bit of a tough audience, more interested in the free freebies than anything, he gives a good talk which me and a few others enjoy. He cunningly doesnt mention that I have had surgery so the first pic is a pre-op of me and me nan. They are impressed, no one slept through my talk. Then its off home.

No comments: