Tuesday, November 18, 2003

JK's visit

The lad and I share the inevitable WLS conversations, and we share thoughts on fluids and appearance of urine. His level approach is much appreciated. He has arrived bearing gifts a small bible and a witty book about management. I encourage him to drink more and we plan a walk later in the week. He is also helping in some practical ways, repairing the leaking bog and the curtain rail in the head office of wlssinfo (small bedroom). Both are key bariatric tasks. The bog for obvious reasons - I wonder if he should set up as a bariatric plumber, the market is there and their needs are very special. No beast would frighten that boy. The curtain rail equally important as it will protect me from the prying eyes of the local community as I don novelty headgear for Kencam.
He is also undertaking some framing projects. Top stuff. He commences on site tomorrow.

No comments: