Thursday, February 13, 2003

Thursday am

Work went wellish, got a bit tired towards the end, there seems such a lot to do and my energy reserves seem so low. Had a talk with Heather from days in mental health a long time ago. I immersed myself fully in the mental health experience, so much so I got severe depression, which still lingers in the background. I think I am a better person/manager for the experience. It has certainly helped to recognise and acknowledge when other bods are suffering. Anyone reading this who thinks it contains coded messages for them, should know me better. I don't do coded messages I only straight up front stuff. And YOU are probabaly paranoid, I certainly am. Didn't make the gym decided I could n't do everything so went home and went to bed. (After a dose of health giving buildup). Felt better on waking then bugged round getting ready for the quiz. We came second - we beat our main rivals (the team I usually play for), and that is what counts. After dropping everyone off I went to Tesco at ten past 12, how sad is that. I had to buy some cereal, the breakfast situation had got dire here. Hence the strawberry yoghurt fiasco yesterday. Cornflakes on board I am heading for a meeting with an auditor at the matchworks, this morning then off to see Fran at Hamilton House later. Need to fit a gym visit and nutrition in along the way. Got my book from obesityhelp.com this morning, called making the journey togetherits a collection of patient experiences only cost 10 dollars P&P inc. Right onward and upward.

No comments: