Monday, February 24, 2003

Monday Monday

Went to the hospital yesterday, Nanny Banks looks better, though going to be in for another week, while they organise a home assessment. The outcome of which will be that the house aint suitable, but she aint movin so why bother. The interaction between my mum and my nan does my head in. It was bedtime last night before I was able to tell Jean and Ally about it. The deafness, shouting, repetition, multitheaded conversations, racism, and time delay conspire to wreck my head. At least with my sister there, I feel strength in numbers. Got home eat lasagne nice, went for a walk round the block, without stopping and not even breathless. I messed about with website and stuff, girls went to church, and pathfinders. I stayed up late bit of trouble getting off to sleep. Couldn't use my PC to acess my work account - not good.Got up early (8.30 middle of the night for me). Webbed away the first part of the day till waking a sleeping Ally at 10.30. I need a haircut today so its off to Franks at some point. Left some tidying work and catering to sort. Had a hankering last night for roast potatoes. Contacted by a woman from Bury last night, Tina, she is 10 days pre-op invited her over. It certainly helped me talking to someone before the op. Waiting for an email or call back today. Back to work tomorrow. Eileens dad passed away last week, never easy, no matter what age and whatever circumstances. I will try to make the funeral on Friday.
Have to go the gym later today I think, or tomorrow after work.

No comments: