Saturday, February 08, 2003

Saturday am

After the rant and scope I felt better. Yesterday was one good day, plenty to eat still sloppy but feeling good. Top workout at gym. But high in mood if anything relief at getting out of hospital with a clean bill of health was enormous. Ally still coughing and Jean sounds terrible, yesterday I was not the sickest person in the house. Getting a buzz from www.wlsinfo.org.uk site, getting very positive vibes. Also found another support site www.bgab.co.uk Big girls are best - if they are why are they talking about weight loss surgery?? I wrote an email to the Webmistress, apologising coz I thought we had setup the first UK site. She was really sound about it and there is room for plenty more support. On the family note Nanny Banks still in the Royal, but this makes mum feel better as she knows she is looking after her. I am going to visit her tomorrow so hoping to strike a rich comedy seam.

No comments: