Sunday, February 09, 2003

Sunday morning

Two good days in a row - whats going on. I was first up this morning and took the girls driks in bed? Yesterday visited by Archie and Ali Lee. what a good time that child is great, he is only 13 months but we get on well, same level as me Jean says. Went to the local Somerfield and stocked up on emergency goods pending Tesco home delivery this pm. Made some chicken stock which I will turn into soup for today, and freeze some to take to work. Started to watch west wing last night but hadn't seen it before, so switched it off then watched CSI:Miami which was ok till the fellers face blew off and Ally said turn it off. So we resorted to a Tivo'd version of NYPD blue and then the DVD of the Old Grey Whistle test I got for my birthday. Did a lot of work on The new weight loss support site.

No comments: