Sunday, February 23, 2003

Sunday Morning

Well things got busy as they do. I went to the gym. I LOST 9.5LBS THIS WEEK, I was made up big time, I had eaten the most since the op and lost that much weight, and feel great. Fair ran round the gym, done more walking then ever cardiovascular up to 35 minutes. Made up.Had a good natter with Van, he's sports development manager or something, doesn't usually supervise the gym more strategic I think. Anyway his degree is in PE and IT so we had a lot to talk about. He's got a mate who is a Javascript programmer who is going to do me a Body Mass Index calculator (Its a way of calculating how obese you are) developed in 1840. We had a good rant about many subjects under the sun. Got home and was a bit excited about my weight loss, had some covent garden chicken soup, with bread. Something got stuck and I went in to reverse mode and a little barf. Cant help thinking I should have chewed more, also the excitement meant I should have waited. Part of the learning curve said Jean, right as always.
Worked on website and nattered to Mick on MSN messenger. Went to pick mum up from the royal, she dont look well but says she is better. She wanted to go to LIDL a german discount supermarket on London Road. She likes it because its cheap and does good boiled ham. Its a weird place, man with one copy of big issue sat outside, not many white faces inside, and a plethora of weird products. I bought a keyboard and mouse from there before christmas for Ally. The wine range looked and I was taken by their 2.99 cabernet, very nice indeed. Dropped mum off and went to Tesco, nice white middleclass experience, a lot more comfortable,did a little shop. And realised how far apart the Tesco and Lidl worlds are. Hmm. Nothing on telly after the cricket last night till Parky at 10.20, I am getting old, Parky and Radio 2, I'll be buying hush puppies next, and sports casuals. England winning at both rugby and cricket in the same year? weird. Got up late and messed about on PC, paper interesting this morning. Read all about fergie and becks which I hadn't followed during this week. Big night on Corrie tomorrow Tricky Dickie confesses all, at 7.30 there is a documentary on BBC1 about weight loss surgery. Have to record that somehow.Off to see Nanny Banks in Hospital report back later.

No comments: