Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Cybercaff in York

What a place, Apple Macs. filter coffee, soup, and funky music. My first cybercafe experience phenomenal!! The girls have gone off shopping, and they are going somewhere nice for lunch without me, so they can eat better. I'll have soup in here.
The holiday has started fine, we left yesterday at 11ish and landed at M&S warrington, to stock up on emergency provisions. Eat lunch in the revive cafe, very nice I had my first carrot and coriander soup and bread. I was made up. Chugged along the motorway, stopped at services and had a large americano with sugar in. Got to flaxton, a pretty village and had to pick the keys up. Cottage (bungalow) on its own in the middle of nowhere, no houses for about half a mile. Saw a wild rabbit in the garden, so like saddos we stood mouths agape. In the visitors book someone wrote they saw a badger in the garden. Then this morning there were two pheasant/grouse type creatures in the main field. Its like a BBC2 documentary.
We went to tesco yesterday evening for petrol and coal and logs. made up with my increased mobility. Then back home for real fire and watching telly. Monday is not bad especially for soaps.
Great to stay in a place and not get worried about being stuck in bath or breaking chairs. Feel fantastic, OK I know I am a little manic but that beats depressed any day of the week. Rang home mum feeling better she's been to the docs and got antibiotics, and Nanny Banks is getting released today.
I am gonna write some postcards and just chill. Then a bit of shopping and off to pics tonight to see the Two Towers. Have to call at some shops and get a paper as well.

No comments: