Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Wednesday AM

Popped into the Matchworks, Missed lunch (not good) had a good meeting with Caroline and Paul (my counterparts) between us we cover the whole of Liverpool. Had a natter with a few folk and sorted some stuff out. Popped into the library, saw Mo, Tracey and King Blogger. Realised that running a blog can afffect how you interact. People seem to know about the details of certain aspects of my life. They also get miffed if they dont get mentioned (sometimes). It feels a bit like a confessional sometime, and I am talking to myself, forgetting that there is a sad band of people peeping in to my equally sad life (several of whom just stormed out in a huff). I am worried I will let something thats supposed to be confidential, slip in my dear diary secion.
Anyway matters food had three quarters of a banana at 3.30, then egg and beans about 6. Barfed that up, ate in a rush I think. Went to mother in laws and saw Ruth and Pauls excellent pics from New York. Bit of webbing later on and been invited to a weight loss surgery support group in Leeds on Friday, bit apprehensive, but would like to go, there are practical things, like getting to Leeds for 6.30 on a Fridaybut we'll see. Just had a phone call from Si, whose 40th we went to last week one of our contemporaries Peter, died on Saturday, just out of the blue. We all used to be in the Boys Brigade together many moons ago. Funeral on Tuesday at 1pm, I'll have to make a few phonecalls, that's knocked me for six.

No comments: