Sunday, November 10, 2002

Sunday morning

Yesterday was pretty good food wise, kept things down, which is a good thing. Ally from work rang up and came round with Archie her 10 month old son. What a delight he is, I had forgotten how much I liked children. We looked after him for a bit while Ally went shopping and he fell asleep on my knee watching the jungle book. I enjoyed the film, and this is how being a grandad must feel. All the nice bits and no hassle. Ruth Paul and Catherine arrived and Jean and Paul set about the wardrobe. They only got it slightly wrong, but the instructions were awful. Catherines boyfriend Ryan is in a band, they were playing at the Cavern in Liverpool last night.
Ally (daughter) has a fine productive cough today and so is not going to guides church parade. I'll be off to the gym when light therapy and ablutions are complete. This afternoon probably involves more tidying.

No comments: