Saturday, November 09, 2002

Saturday Morning

Finally go my sleep in crawled out of the pit about 11.20, could have stayed a lot longer I think. Ally has gone to an all day rehearsal of her Dance schools musical treat "Oliver". I've lots to do today and getting up late hasn't helped any of that. I feel a lot better stomach wise only two very minor barfs yesterday. I am beginning to feel guilty about work, I am so up and down that when I feel good, I think I could go to work and when I feel bad I realise there isn't a chance. I will have a long talk to Frank about it next week - if I can get in to see him. Whenever I see anyone I always put on my best show and they must think god he looks well. I'll also have to talk to Val my boss see if there is a way I can gradually start reintroducing work at a very slow pace.Tivo is good, but still needs some final tweaks, after I have done them I can rearrange the living room furniture.

No comments: