Sunday, November 03, 2002

Sunday Morning

The sickness stayed around till about 3pm. Missed the gym plan to go today if I can keep calories down, might see a different crowd on a Sunday morning. After that its off to Ruth and Pauls for Sunday Lunch. Had a movie night in last night, Jean and Ally went to Blockbuster and got two DVD's. One starred Britney Spiers and was called Crossroads, I stayed out of the way of that one. Ally was crying at the sad bits and Jean shed the occasional tear. Not that I am immune to that sort of thing, The Glenn Miller story always does it for me, when they play "Little Brown Jug." We then watched Mulholland Drive - not a film for Mr memory impairment I am afraid. I read the paper, tidied up and went to bed while Jean pressed on to the end. I was relieved to hear that she didn't get it, there were some clues on the blockbuster site but they made little sense to me.

No comments: