Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Midnight Tuesday

What a weird day, should have been meeting Sandra for lunch at the gym restaurant. Had a strange dizzy/faint attack. I was getting wound up about being late, when all of a sudden my legs gave way. It was weird I don't think I fully lost consciousness but I was not fully aware of my surroundings. Several people have said this is inevitable given what I am not eating. Ally panicked, poor thing called my mum and Jean. I woke up feeling like I had a bad hangover, but was right as rain after some soup. Weird. Got to the gym about 5pm, which is a totally different crowd to the laidback sick/retired people I usually workout with. There were some serious athletes there with trainers and all sorts. I enjoyed my work out and got weighed after the session - 2.25 kilos in a week, total loss now = 44.45kg, 97.79pounds or 6.99 stone (I am calling it seven) that's in 12 weeks. I am made up. Looked through my wardrobe when I got home and found three pairs of trousers I have not worn for ages. Well pleased. More pictures required tomorrow, and I fixed the link on the website. Got an email from Lesley an ex-scouser who has had surgery and happened across the blog.

No comments: