Friday, November 22, 2002

Friday morning

Friday again Jean is off work today and has taken her Mother to Prescot for Christmas shopping. I managed to avoid this by going to work at lunchtime. Don't worry its only a social call. Frank said it would make my return to work easier, I discussed it with Val my boss last night and she thinks it is a good idea. I must confess to feeling slightly anxious about it, but today will be a good day as a lot of people are out. I am going at lunchtime but I will just have a cup of tea, I don't want to chuck up on my first visit. I never really got established there before going off on the sick, so it feels a bit strange. What to wear seems to be causing problems too. Last night I bought some kecks on ebay, brand new five pound a pair - we'll see what they are like. I got pairs in the next two sizes down. how is that for forward planning. Trousers for me at the big mans shop come in at around 45-50 quid. A fascinating section the other-clothing-plus sizes-menswear section, a fine selection of transvestite gear is available online, not for me I don't think.

No comments: