Monday, November 18, 2002

Monday Morning

Yesterday was the best day I have had since the op. I still ain't been sick since Thursday, and subsequently feel a whole lot more alive. Sunday went well, started off in the gym, with a good workout. Lunch at Ruth and Pauls where I had baked potato cheese sauce and leeks liquidised, it was delicious. Back home then for a visit from Mary and John (sister and brother in law). All agree I'm looking well. I put shirt tie and trousers on again and looked far more human. My trousers now reach just below my nipples in a crazy old man style. Jean has forbidden me from doing this, as I look very sad. Went to Ruth and Toms after tea (cock-a-leekie soup) and had a good laugh with Ruth Ruth Paul Tom Alan Hazel and Dave. My second night out in two months. I did get a bit excited at so large an audience after 2 months playing only to small gigs. Stayed out till nearly five to ten then home in time to watch the shield on channel five. Slept very well, though did wake up with paralysed arms. An after effect of the gym which only lasted for seconds. I am also back sleeping on my stomach which is my favourite position.
Monday - well Ally is off school again, her chest sounds foul. Veronica is visiting at lunchtime otherwise a quiet day.

No comments: