Monday, November 25, 2002

Monday am

Didn't get to church yesterday, had a vomitting attack followed by two hours sleep. Bit dissapointed. Came round in the afternoon and felt better. Went for a walk to the local shops (uphill) and felt great that I did it without stopping. Made the foolish mistake of checking my emails at work last night. I managed to delete 180 without reading them, these included 70 messages from the server telling me my account was over limit, 20 mails telling me the price of fruit on sale in a building I no longer work in, 7 messages from the same place asking if I was the person who had requested a fax. 10 messages telling me not to use a certain system, and 10 telling me it was ok now.What a load of old tosh, no wonder people with a life get frustrated by email. I shall start a campaign to cut the crap on my return to work.

No comments: