Saturday, November 23, 2002

Saturday night

Another late instalment at the blogshop.
I went into work at the matchworks yesterday, I was nervous but it felt ok. Saw loads of people and got loads of positive feedback. Met Emma, Sandra, Angela, Alison, Olive, the receptionists,and Jan. Saw Kate, Alan and the finance team, and a lot of new faces. Quite a few people were away so I figured it was a good time to go in. Ali Butt, who was on my table is with child and in top form. She asked me to try to get some info of a corrupt disk. I took it home and sorted it, job done. I was going to post it back but as there is some patient data I'll take it in. I was there for two hours all told and it felt (I felt) a lot easier at the end. Nearly lost my kecks in the Director of Public Healths office, they were tight on Sunday. I may need to invest in braces- or a good lawyer. Saturday brought a rewarding visit to the gym. There was only two of us in a hockey playing soprano barrister and me. She is singing in Mahlers third tonight at the Phil (impressive or what). I got weighed and have lost more weight. Added some more stuff to my workout and still enjoy it.

No comments: