Saturday, November 30, 2002

Saturday afternoon now

I love the blog apart from when I lose material I have just painstakingly typed. It seems to happen so often I think its a design fault. Sometimes software seems to be designed for people who never make mistakes. I had a bad nights sleep last night, during the time I was lying awake I managed to sort out some fundamental truths about my job and the essay plans. Unfortunately when I woke up it had gone, all evaporated. I woke up late and feeling rough. The Amazon order finally completed today - three phonecalls and three parcels later. We seemed to have gained a copy of Oceans Eleven in VHS if anyones interested. Last night I got into one of those states where I was really up the pole but couldn't explain why. People telling me to calm down doesn't help it seems I am short of sugar or something. I don't know what's happening and I don't like it.

No comments: