Monday, January 27, 2003

Monday

Tortured by computer problems last night, access to the net went down several times and progress was not made as I would have liked. Still there is something up there to see. Got up early and opened birthday presents. Got loads what a pile of stuff. Books DVD's, socks sweets, port toothbrush and radox. What a delight. As soon as the girls went to to work I was back off to sleep. I was exhausted, Jean phoned from work several times to wake me up. I was finding it impossible to rouse myself. Guts were not best today. Popped into the Matchworks picked some stuff up and then off to Childwall for interviews. Dog tired when I finished then home and straight to bed not enough energy today. Jean found me impossible to rouse when she got in. Usually we would be out for a meal and have a great time. Instead we got a chinese takeaway and I had a great bowl of crab and sweetcorn soup. A couple of drinks of red wine for me tonight and off to the dietitian tomorrow. Scope next wednesday or thursday and hopefully I will be sorted out.

No comments: