Thursday, January 23, 2003

Thursday Morning

Slept well and got up at 9.45. Tired but up for it. Seeing Veronica today for a bit of personal development planning, she is coming round here as there is nowhere privateto talk at childwall. Just got the Bryan Ferry tickets for Ruth and Jean they will be made up, he is on at the Phil in March. Not really my scene but never mind. Lorraine Mr K's secretary rang, he is on his way to the states for 4 days. Just wanted to let me know that he is happy with the website and will secure sponsorship. Also to let me know that I am listed for gullet stretching on 6th Feb. Gastroscopy and dilatation sounds preferable to me. Hmmm. The way I have been barfing aint good, this liquid diet aint good, and it can't go on. but I have had two gastroscopies in the past and they are the pits. Still if they give me a GA or enough valium that I can't feel or remember anything I am up for it. It involves an overnight stay apparently, not keen on that either. I will have to talk it through with Jean tonight but at face value it seems the right thing to do. Mild panic has set in - just when things were going well (though I really know that they weren't

No comments: