Sunday, January 26, 2003

Sunday

No website work done yesterday too busy messing around. Had a good workout got weighed and have lost less than a kilo so I guess thats good news. Out for picking up the party folk at 4.30, met with Jean and her gang at the cinema, tickets prebooked on the net were ready for collection. Coke and popcorn and few sweets cost 29 quid. Film was more fun than I thought it would be and my back was not in pain at all. I think I enjoyed it, had a small tub of Haagen Daaz vanilla and a bottle of water. Checked out Arbuckles American style diner which the kids really like. I had a knickerbocker glory - removed cream and marshmallows and just eat the ice cream. Very good value and all home by quarter past ten.
Late sleepin Sunday, very tired, visited by Ally, Paul and Archie. What a hoot that Archie boy is. Good few hours spent in a lot holiday talk. They are in Normandy the same time we are in Brittany so much in common. Passed on some of our Normandy tourist stuff as well. Email from Marta in States yesterday she sounds good. Several emails to respond to now, tax form to complete car to pick and website to launch, busy busy busy.

No comments: