Friday, January 31, 2003

Friday the day after Allys birthday and the night of the party

Woke up just after 12 feeling terrible. No energy at all. I have to make an effort to get up and go in to work. Awoke to the news of my call up papers for the hospital next week. Rang to confirm I will be turning up 9 am on Wednesday. Seems I'll be going to theatre onThursday as there is no advice about starving. Ward 61, still in with both feet. Went to work had a peach sundae for lunch felt sick did a little and tried to sort out ordering my car. Off to High and Mighty, clothes for big and tall men in Liverpool. I stpped going there a few years ago when I got too big. They max out at a 4X - I was into 7X from sizedwell on the net. Today I was measured and I am a 3X. Not much choice as its the penultimate day of the sale. Still picked up two shirts and got a further 9 quid off them. Back home stopping at taste good a local chippy/chinese take away for some soup. The lady who runs the shop is really nice and was impressed with my weight loss. Prior to surgery I used to call there for Dim Sum after a work out at the gym. Saw Paul J a Doc I did somework with over the last couple of years. He was shocked by the change. Got an email from a guy asking about bariatric surgery, got a quick reply of and pointed him to some sources. Party nerves start to kick in, always wonder at this time how many people will turn up. I hope everything goes well. Ally is off to a school Disco and has opted to stay at Lizzies house ovenight. The original plan was back to theparty and then to Nannas.

No comments: