Sunday, January 19, 2003

Sunday Morning

Woke relatively early at 10.30. Felt good when I woke up, drinking build-up soon put that right. Feel guilty as Jean has to do all the cooking for the lunch, her mum, Alan ruth and Paul are coming. Roast beef, gratin dauphinoise, ratatouille and eton mess. Soup and ice cream for me I think. The strong smells of onion andgarlic really knock mey stomach off. I'm trying to be of use by keeping out of the way and going to pick Ruth and Paul up from Church. Back feels pretty good - Frank as usual is spot on with his plan. Got weighed yesterday lost 5lbs in a week, lost the bit of paper with the details on so need to find it and update chart. Need to get to grips with WLSInfo.org.uk over the next few days, launch planned for 27th Jan (my birthday).Can't go out for a meal so we might as well launch a website instead. Couldn't find anything on the web about the calorific value of Oasis - not a good sign - but a nice drink.

No comments: