Thursday, January 09, 2003

No entry on Wednesday

Didn't get to sleep till 4.30. Pain in back, not just in usual site but across lumbar region. Jean examined me in the morning and confirmed large bruises, Ally took photos so I could see them. I have been forbidden from posting them as they are a bit near the knuckle(or bum to be more precise). Ally is off sick, and Jean working a half day, so I slept fitfully between 9 and 1. Phone call from Ally Lee spurred me into action I thought going in for a few hours was better than nowt. Got to work at 3 and stayed till 5.30. Everyone seemed pleased to see me, and was really friendly. Felt a bit strange to me but glad I made it. Posture remains poor, and pain in back severe (is it aggravated by temperature?) It is minus 4 outside.Felt normal to be back in a work situation - I think I'll try it again.

No comments: