Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Tuesday evening

Morning started bad, couldn't get up had to pick Jane up at the top of the road at 10.20. The weather had gone barmy, hailstones and mad wind. Needed to get some petrol as the warning light had been flashing at me. Got to North PCT for the Virtual Training Team meeting. Dave, Jane, Rose, Kate and Terry, a fine bunch a group with loads of potential. Did a bit of a churchillian speech about whats going on in the bigger picture - might have sounded a bit mad -I am sure I was hypoglycaemic. Still some things needed saying. There will be a lot of developments in health informatics in the coming months. Left late got to the dietitian late - dont like being late. I was impressed with Jenny. We have decided to continue to try to Max the calorie intake until my scope next week. Messages were clear back to six small high cal snacks a day. Even on a good day I haven't been eating enough. She said a lot of things I am experiencing are classic signs of starvation. She was also surprised I was doing so much on so little intake. Agreed I need to cut that down and restrucutre the day. Avoid this early morning rush stuff. Booked to see her after the scope and come up with a plan for restarting real food. Felt good, went to Sainsburys across the road from the hospital bought some high cal snax. Got home felt goosed and off to bed. Didnt sleep but tried to rest. Picked mum up to take her for her chiropody appointment, 6.30 at night what is that about? Must ask the chirpody boss at work.

No comments: