Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Tuesday

Jean came in last night and delighted in the news from the dietitian. Off she went to Tesco and returned with a sack of Hi-cal goodies. One chocolate build up later I was stuffed. I felt like I had had 6 pints of guiness in a short lunchtime. I lay wallowing on the bed. Followed up later with a raspberry trifle and only minimal wretching. All kept down and slept better. Still trying to sort the party out.
Tuesday am and I have a meeting for 10 at the matchworks. I have just mailed them to say I wont be there till 10.30. WHilst I sit trying to devour a strawberry build up, trifle for lunch, build up for tea and a pint of milk in between. Sounds like a 1000 calories to me. Take it slow and sip said Jenny the dietitian, milk shakes are an abomination it must be said.

No comments: