Saturday, January 18, 2003

Saturday

Dog tired yesterday after work, avoided the temptation to go to sleep. Went to mother in laws, after first picking up Ruth and Paul whose car has died. Went to Tesco with them after and got myself down looking at all the things I can't eat. Got some flowers for Jean and OK magazine for Al. Took some diazepam to relax my back and it seems to have worked feeling a lot better today. Didn't get out of bed till 12.30, and felt pretty nauseous after my breakfast build-up. Eventually got myself together and went to the gym. Lost another 2.5kg (in a week) had a good workout, showered and went off to pick my mother up. NannyBanks has got really bad celluilitis and is taking antibiotics.
Rang the Hospital to see how H was (had op on wednesday) she had gone home, obviously they wouldnt tell me what the score was and I was worried she had done a runner or worse still been cancelled. 30 minutes later she rang me with the great news that she had been done laprascopicallyand was as at home today. She sounded great, and I was dead impressed with her willingness to become only the second patient Mr K had done. All the outcomes for laprascopic surgery seem better than the open type. I was overjoyed for her she sounded great.
Ally will be pleased too, she has been out today, to Hannah J's party. Off in a limousine to Caesars palace and then back to Hannahs. I would like to go somewhere in a stretch limo must be an experience.

No comments: