Saturday, January 25, 2003

Fridays report

Jean says whats to discuss, and she's right I am up for the Gastroscopy. Friday morning started at 7.20, in the dark. Off to peoples to get the car serviced, MOT'd and a quote for some bodywork. John Mc picked me up outside there at 8.20. Breakfast and medication in Hammy House, a meeting about Training with Tony Paul and Adam. Taxi back to the matchworks and engage in more light duties and a chocolate mousse. Jean picked me up at 3.30 for the return trip to peoples. fifty quid for the wheel trims, MOT passed and 500 quid quote for the bodywork , I should have got it done on the insurance when it happened, doh.
Went to Childwall picked up Sam Paul and Jayne and off to the Atrium in town for Pauls leaving party. What a crap pub! Very young person. Gave some of them a lift to the Shere Khan indian restaurant for the next part of the night then shot off home. Usual Friday bash at Jeans Mums and home to chill. Realised we hadn't booked tickets for the cinema or restaurant for Allys party. OOPs, cinema OK, but restaurant full. Got a table in Arbukles, I had boycotted it when it was called Fatty Arbuckles but feel the name change was sufficient response to my protest. I was always worried about the waitress showing me to my table and saying...this way Mr Arbuckle. Hope they do soup but I doubt it. Got an email from Hilda who had the op last week she sounds great. Got to get my act together and polish up the weightloss website for Monday. It will be work in progres for a few weeks yet, constantly evolving etc. Had some red wine to cope with the rigours of the day, very pleasant.

No comments: