Thursday, September 23, 2004

Tuesday

Lunch with Kim and Ally in the Bear and Staff - which is becoming a bit of a comedy pub. A fine lunch despite lack of beer. I had planned to down a pint of their guest ale, an adnams as it happens but plans foiled. Being carless I am picked up by Ally taken to the matchworks by Kim. Meet with Peter for an hour and then walk into Garston Village. A depressing area if ever the was one. St Marys road, quieter since the bypass was built is still seedy. Very few shops I am accustomed by a 12 year old who asks if I have a spare ciggie.
I get a key cut in an old fashioned cobblers, then off for a appt with prof moriss. He is a top man for sure. See him again in December blood test next week. Need to get result from Frank to show David.
Walk quite a way home in a strong wind very envigorating but full of cold. Have a substandard charsui won ton soup - leave most of noodles. Jean and Ally off to her mums.I mess on Linux.

No comments: