Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Monday part II

173 back home after a difficult converstaion with a gardner and a pensioner then some rays in the garden. Most pleasant indeed. Jean and ally come in, in after tea I'm off to town to meet JK. Jean drives us in. As usual liverpool bariatrics real ale society meet at the ship and mitre. As usual the choice is huge in my preop youth I would start at top and work my way down. This woud inevitably be a friday after work and inevitably end in addlestones scrumpy at 9pm. Another alternative was start with the lowest proof and work my way up. Worse was the same trick in reverse. I remember a young ad in our company getting stung for a round of 3.50 ahead 9% roket fuel. Aptly named too. Anyway in the post op world we go for one and if its good stick with it. Leads to less sillly behaviour. We often choose a roosters brew but tonight its a cumbrian brew hawkshead bitter. Very good. Oh how we laffed we have similar evil scathing sense of humour. O twas good. So good that when the shiip and mitre closed off we trotted to queens square to a terrible gaff called. Lloyds bar. But how we laffed.

No comments: