Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Tuesday - AM

Up early to pick nanna up to take her to the royal for a post op check on her cataract. Thev queue to get in is plain daft , nanna jumps out and I spend 40 minutes waiting. Not good the geezer on the barrier aint impressed I imagine his stick factor is well high. Apparently new 500 space car park opens later this month and the back will be staff only. Can't see that being enuff what about a park and ride? Or is that too creative a solution. To be fair the poor old place designed in the 50's does an amazing job of housing everything. St pauls eye day uit is a busy gaff plucking cataracts by the bucket. Bit concerned that a single member of staff arrives to empty the donation box. Seems slack to me. She could have made off with the 67p in there. Perhaps you only need 2 when its worth nicking. Bit embarrassed by me mum who implores me to share the benefits of weight loss surgery with a couple of staff. A difficult one.

No comments: