Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday rice lane car sales

Feel yuk URTI ironic that as my return to work is immimnent well health feels poor. Drag myself to my pc and jk accosts me. He has offered to run me to walton and check out jeans new car.
He is a top man he is a pro with a poker face. He inspects the car with disdain. Makes all the right noises, well impressed. Gives it the green light and gets a ton knocked off off to the office tax for 6 months its a done deal. Pick up thursday. We'll pleased off to peoples in bootle then pick up some bacon butties in sainsburys. We talk for an age. Iife the universe the charidee and all. Few things need sorting out for the agm. A frantic search and a call to lisa. Sort it out. A stroll down to the greengrocer and then a coffee and scone in neighbourhood the top caff gaff.

No comments: