Sunday, September 19, 2004

I need a new word.

I was lazy I just lifted the post from WLSinfo and posted it on here naughty but I am tired.
Got up 11am - v late. Brunched then jumped a cab to Greenbank picked up the car. The residents had all departed sans breakfast. Not good stewards enquiry needed tomorrow. Went off to Rice Lane Motors to purchase a car. Having mug tatooed on my head is a distinct disadvantage. JK offers to help with pre purchase inspection. Spy out an N reg diesel fiesta - which looks ok to me. Then off to Sainsburys - some excellent chuck out corner bargains. four cheese bread - down from 1.15 to 30p - see why when we get it home nice bread - cheesey in middle - not to my taste. Nice tea snacky stuff - diesel from Tesco then off to mums fix her "VD" scart lead come out but she is made up.
Back home and Linux joy.

No comments: