Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tis Wednesday the sun shines

I feel brighter today. Only forget six or seven times ALly is away. Quiet am doing this and that. Ally rings from hairdressers something tells me she's not best pleased. I talk with a friend who recently had wls. Post op blues is common tied in with a sense of loss and experiencing this rollercoaster of emotions thaty is trundling upwards. Like most blokes he has hidden away on his dark days. I do that, I tell him to get in touch but he reads this site and didn't want to add to my woes. Two points mate a) reading this stuff may be detrimental to your health and b) support is a 2 way street. I am a great bliever in a co-counselling model. In my world there is no therapist and no patient, we all just shuffling along.
The weather is good ( think I already said that). Get an email from someone who got a website card who recognised my nan on the site who lived three doors up from her. Turns out me mum is her godmother small world innit.
Off to the top score cash and then into the coffee shop. There's Sam top woman from SLPCT. We take tea together and have a good catch up. She's sound. Still blog watching too. Then its back home with the butties.
Incapcity benefit form - deep joy. 40 pages of dreary stuff. I can't do it but Jean does the main bit. Will only be a short term thing I think whilst I am waiting on a pension. Its a means tested benefit unless you are on the higher rate care component of DLA.
We complete the form in the garden then a much appreciated visit from kieran.

No comments: