Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tuesday Doc Hibbert

Its a lovely mornin, and we are off to aintree to see doc h. He is based in strathclyde, a former mental unit in the grounds of aintree. Opposite the vets at. The longmoor lane end. I have met him twice before a top man with real good manner. In october last year I saw him and begged him not to finish me up. Seems odd now. He listens to my sorry tale and asks pertinent well thought questions. He needs reports from the prof before moving forward - fair enough. He will write to the boss to. Its a lovely day but the stress of it all leaves me knackerred. We collapse in the garden and soak up rays. JK calls round earlier than expected, we all natter. Allys gone for a picnic and jean wants to be alone and chill. That's cool. I have researched a route tbc.......

No comments: