Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Health update and Wednesday generally.

So I thought I should take a look at how my health has been affected by the holiday. So firstly happy birthday blog three years old today. Never thought it would last its surprised me. I think the blogging has helped from a health point of view too. Often looking back how I have been up and down it helps. Also helps to get it down on paper so to speak. So the holiday is good for me and good for Jean and Ally. I am eating well but exercise is up I find some of the situations quite difficult being deaf and not very good at French causes real awkward situations.
Physical health well let's analyse it.
I am not drinking enough water.
I am drinking too much alcohol cidre and wine.
I am taking a very good level of exercise.
I am sticking to pouch rules. (A rnyers essential mantra).
I am 100% compliant with psychtropics and about 80% compliant with supplements.
Last night I woke with a coughing fit that seemed linked to posture. Ie when I sat up it stopped. I was knakkered and it stuck with all day. I had a sore throat too, the coughing and spluttering had lef me with plueritic pain.
Mentally you can see I still have a strong psychosomatic element to my feelings. My mood is up and down, but still on the low side. I have very odd ideas with no strong basis. I speak to Jean she reminds me I am off on one and brings me down to earth.
The being away from worries and stuf helps.
So today I fulfilled an achievement and went to the top of the abbey at Mont St Michel. Last time I had been here I sat miserable in the carpark, today I have been up to the top and it feels great. We lunch in a pleasant place and I eat langoustines, delicious. Then back to the house wet and through a mess of people. Then Colin drops the girls and I at the cybercafe. Had a laff tring to upload my images on cf card ended up with them on cd - hey ho. Back home spag bog for tea and colins off into town to watch everton try to get into europe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ken Re blog redesign am I the only one having difficulty with the blue and green colour scheme? persistance of vision and all that? Bro Dave