Thursday, August 25, 2005

In the garden changing plans

The weather is unpredictable here it started off pretty miserable and has got better as the morning has gone on. I am now sat in the garden having breakfasted and bogged. Makes me realise I didn't menton bowels in the health update (fine if gassy and increased frquency).
Last night Colin had an abortive attempt to watch Everton in St.Malo, even the Irish bars (4) didn't have footy on. We listened to it live on Radio 5 heard duncans equaliser then his disallowed goal. UEFA cup here they come. So the plan for today beach find a sheltered spot and absorb rays. Lunch intramuros and cybercaff supermarche on the way home. Jean and I eating in St.Malo tonight.
My brother has commented he is finding a bit of trouble with the new colour scheme? Any views? I shall further experiment when I get home. I want to add some further pages images etc anyway. Anon the bath calls.

No comments: