Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Monday - DIY and stuff.

Do it by someone else would be nearer. First job is drop motor off at GBE. JK follows me then gives me a lift home. We visit strange magical places I have never been in. Trade Ironmongers and locksmiths. Good job he is in command I am immediately transported back to second year of secondary school and the delight of asking the teacher for a bastard file. We buy locks keys bolts and stuff impressive. Then its back to ours and he shows me how easy it is to break in via a patio door. Took us ten seconds and we were being careful. He sorts that the front door and the back door. We listen to cricket in between. He shoots off and comes back an hour later. We are getting interviewed by http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/sociology/whoswho/throsby.htm Karen is sound. We met her February the day I went off sick. She is doing a bit of work that you can read about part of http://staff.bath.ac.uk/psssr/weightyissues-spkrs.html near the bottom of this. She is a top sort, she doesn’t mind waiting a bit while we watch some cricket. Interview complete Jean Ally and Jodie join us for a meal at the Madhari. Top stuff.

Hope I get the car back Tuesday. Facelift time for blog me thinks.

No comments: