Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Monday - I feel strangely calm

Went to lunch at Greenbank with ally had a diifficult convesation about the tests and things we are then off to speke retail. I pick up some new earphones for pocket pc to replace mp3 player I flogged to macca. To be honest it was not a wise purchase. Anyway didn't lose too much in the deal and learnt a lot. Then its in to borders I sit listening to tunes blogging and chillin.
Whenever I stop diverting myself I worry I realise that in a couple of weeks I will look back and think - fooll you always think the worst. I hope
Jean comes in she looks worn out. Poor thing its worse for her. We eat prawns salad and get worried together, more of this to come for sure. I drink wine and watch crap omn telly. Worried about tomorrows occ health appt too. Deep joy

No comments: