Friday, August 19, 2005

This is not good for my mental health.

Day starts ok. Pick ally up and we breakfast in tesco then its to the surgery for a quick appt with dr birch or so I thought. 10 minute wait 5 minute breakdown of my previous medical history and reason for attending (ie issuing a sicknote). Then 30minute discussion covering faith self loathing obesity surgery bi-polar loss of a parent cricket computers church and prayer. This boy is holistic powerful stuff. Out of there and off to see mum. Message to ring jean not good car aint gonna be ready. Head flips. Trying to get me a replacement car, problem seems to be going to Europe. Oh dear 12 or so fone calls. This isn't pretty. I feel sick, my pessimism flicks into hyperdrive. 10000 scenarios are played out in my scared mind. I can suddenly multiprocess and concentrate with alarming ease. My vision seems clearer than ever, all things flowing into a pit of despair.

No comments: