Friday, August 05, 2005

Relief done big

It’s all a bit anti-climactic having been on this roller coaster the last weeks and tossed in all directions I feel able to settle. I am exhausted. I whip Ally to an appt and while an hour blogging from Tescos coffee shop. Puzzled by the fact that you can’t get fresh orange in the there even more puzzled that the lady says I cant go buy one in the store and then drink it in there. But hell I rebel and do. A glass of fresh OJ is an essential start to anyday for me. I chug around pick Ally up then back home. Catch up with a couple of people then its off to get mum and pick JK and Jody up. We are doing Southport for a fun day out. Southport is a genteel seaside place where nice old people retire and the orange lodge visit on the 12th July. There is no sea - well there is but its miles away. As the ladies play prize bingo we stroll along the pier, nice history to be found here. A trot round the town and mother feels complete. He says chronic liver and kidney and heart difficulties on top of diabetes and a worrisome personality but she gets by.

No comments: