Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Wednesday morning

Woke up about 5.30 with belly warch. Big time something was goin on but not yet. Messed about reading got up messed about spoke to jk on messenger. Went back to bed as girls got up. Fell back to sleep and awoken by margaret at 10.30. My how fresh this wound smells I remark, write that in yer records I challenge. She says I don't look myself I promise to rectify that by tomorrow. We banter well the wound is improving. I wash and trot to the shops to pay the newspaper bill 80 summat quid, we always forget. Back home, tagliatelle. Postie has delivered two this life vids. Sid from cell rings him and Jimmy are gonna come round. Ring me mum and tell her jean and I have the probate appt for next wednesday. Plan a walk to the greengrocer and coffeshop. Foiled by a full coffee shop need a break so take a rest in the halfway house with a glass of shandy., whilst posting this. That reminds me need to monitor ebay.

No comments: