Saturday, June 26, 2004

Saturday

Ally has lost her glasses big time panicking all round. House stripped down and floorboards lifted no joy. Tesco online shop arrives. Amost compete it was the pits doing it though and the price for delivery has increased to 5.99 for a good slot. Visit from the youngs very convivial though somewhat rushed by an appt with optician. I follow the girls down using the trusty 173, I suspect the bus company wil withdraw it soon asit is becoming a lifeline. Me and hilda betty and mark the ony other users will have to engage in some sort of process. BTW I only really know marks name but old ladies seems so cod for my regular fragrant companions. I am sure driver tony wouldn't be happy either. Though I aint sure where the 173 is on the busmens peckin order.

No comments: