Friday, June 25, 2004

Think back to wedneday

Erm usual routine I think. Certainly in the morning - I got the 173 (not Tony) no name specified down to Allerton Road looked at 6 different eateries and rejected them all on various grounds. I ended up with a smoked salmon and cream cheese on brown in hampers. Very tasty it was followed by a piece of substandard carrot cake I didnt eat. Then along the road to the fishmongers where engage in baner with the very nice man and purchase two trout. Off to th green grocers next door and look into the butchers adjacent to that. Three top shops selling good stuff within half a mile of Tesco. As a consequence of this herculanean (sp) effort I am goosed and manage to hail and fall in to a black cab.
Arrive home goosed. Less than 20 mins of effort. Not happy.
Jeans has to cook the trout is tops.

No comments: