Friday, June 11, 2004

Friday five

No it isn't but I just remembered the title. Kieran seems to have give up on it. Eary start to the day and the novel I got is a bit weird. Get up and piddle around with pc. Then jean and ally arise, I keep a low profile and they are gone too soon. Postman brings amazon parcel and standard life endowment shortfall notice. Nice. Ring the natwest and short a quote to cover it. Helpful lady on the line. How odd. Cathy d/n catches me off guard listening to jools holland. The bloody l key L that is, on this blackberry is driving me bananas. Keeps sticking. Prawn mousse wrapped in smoked salmon on a bagel for lunch this boy knows how to live. Mum phones she is having cataracts done at the end of August. Well just one I think she has had a battery of tests and is seeing frank on tuesday.

[Now playing: Trammps - Hold Back The Night - - (03:50)]

Just messing with speakers and notice andnotice me woofer is torn and the speakers are set to stereo not 5.1
Thats better
[Now playing: Joni Mitchell - Parking Lot - - (02:14)]

[Now playing: Street Fighting Man - The Rolling Stones - Forty Licks (03:16)]

[Now playing: Prince - Kiss - - (03:45)]

FInish messing about girls come in - after tea its the first visit to the Bea - the mother in laws. Alan, who recently resigned , has a new job - good news for brother in law. Home - fiddle about on web then East enders rerun on 10 - followed by Jonny Ross - Ille Nastase some R&B singer (just when did R&B become reinvented) and Gordon Ramsay - who was less irritating than I recall.

No comments: