Thursday, June 10, 2004

Super Thursday - not here

Jean has a phased return which enables her to start late, so she gets up sorts aly then comes back and sorts me. Or this mornin leaves me snoring. Jon has dropped off the blackberry. I wake refreshed from the tea she has provided and my guts are explosive. Hmmm can't blame the lactulose but it explains the smells that I have been generating. Margaret arrives nicely timed with completion of shower. All moving well if slowlly. Take a leisurely slow strolll up to the top for milk and coke, tempted by a pack of bagels and enjoy one with boursin lite and smoked salmon for lunch. Spend a pleasant 20 mins on the phone to tivo helpline. The pleasant steve sort my problem with impeccable professionalism. Poor sod they didn't even have a policy of recording some calls. He was obviously too good for his job. Having sorted my scart/rf troubles I happily burn a video of desperate dieters. My mum will want to see it copies avaiabe on request (joke).
Girls get in Caroline from work rings she too is, on the sick. I ring johnny mc for an overdue catch up. What a top. Geezer he is and funny with it. He rang me in hospita but recalls I was talking crap. Nowt new there then. Tired out and steam cuisine for tea, then off to borders. The girls are eating macdonalds iam in starbucks - ah globilisation!rude man pushes in the queue in front of me can't be bothered to assert. Romantic couple - she has squeaky voice eek. Girs have dissapeared and I ack instructions. I start to panic - phew here's jean.



No comments: