Friday, June 25, 2004

Thursday - tired again

Ally off school me idling and getting frustrated and bored. Kim has to cancel lunch gig due to heavy cold -good job really as Margaret was late. I don't bath - mainly to see effects on wound. Hmmmmmm. Off to see Prof Morriss (never sure how to spell his name). he wants me to sit on steering group for an RCT about BAD selfmanagement education. Nice guy. I am worried I am slipping into a depressive phase he aint. Doing well keep popping the pills and go get bloods checked. He says I look anaemic and Jean reminds me I need B12 jabberoo. Deep joy. Ring nurses first thing to discuss logistics of above. Jean is off today to prepare the gaff for visitors. I am concerned that we keep losing the the wireless connection intermittently. Hmm. Only for 5 seconds and nopwt happens but I dont know what it means.
The Guadian suggest two sites worth a look in the online today. 1. The London paramedic listed elsewhere on the page and Kaztype a touch typing tutor. I think I shall purchase that. 24.95. Seems worth a punt to me. Get miffed with Guardian Charirty Awards - only open to Charities which have been going for 2 years.
We call at tesco I invest in a chicken and Leek fil pie which is the biz (finest of course). Then we watch football. Regular readers will know I dont like i but even I was interested I like Kierans take on it. And so to bed.

No comments: