Friday, June 18, 2004

802.11g Blogging - the joys

[Listening to: van morrison - brown-eyed girl - - (03:08)]

Well listening to MP3 streamed from the main pc across the network without stuttering total sad - I know.
[Listening to: 09 - Fly Like An Eagle - - (03:04)]

I likes a blogging - its good clean wholesome fun. I did two posts covering part of yesterday Loopyboys site tells me there have been email probs at Hammy so wait for them to appear or not.
[Listening to: 11 Going Underground - - (02:56)]

Jeanette the boss nurse today Permission gven for bath tomorrow. Top banana. Tells me to take it easy - sound advice but not easy to follow.
[Listening to: 14 That's Entertainment - - (03:23)]

Dodgy bloke brings parcel from simply deep joy the right kit and all working. Email Mickey he is taking the second user gear. He is pleased. Everyones happy.

No comments: