Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Tuesday am

Ally went to the pics yesterdy afternoon went out for tea then off to a friends. She got in just before 10.30, cool as a cucumber with us two worrying. Sad I know. Good kip - wake up this morning wander to kitchen feel better afer a cup of tea. While I am brewing a dull splash on the kitchen floor and an unpleasant feeling. A piece of Aquacell has crawled out of its cavity and fell on the floor. Gravity helped the last bit and the pull felt odd. I looked at it forlornly, wondered if it would scupper off and set up home. it had turned from sterile white wool into a soupy mix with plenty to live on. Resisting the temptation to shout for Jean (as my voice has gone with fear) I scoop up some kitchen roll and slap the wick in the bin. Not nicey. The plan for today - shower, district nurse, and then crem lunch at pub in the park and then who knows. Bit of a wild card how mum will react to the ash scattering. I am too worried if I will fir in any h.trousers with this swollen gut. Force extra bran in bowels is going sluggish.

No comments: